Here’s How You Can Smartly Plan Your Visit To The Beautiful City Of Benidorm
Here’s how you can smartly plan your visit to the beautiful city of Benidorm
Nestled on the Mediterranean coast, in the province of Alicante, Eastern Spain, Benidorm is a one of the most popular tourist cities in the world today. It is known for its historic charm as well as its awe-inspiring skyscrapers and delightful beaches.
Where can one find some fantastic packages for Benidorm all-inclusive holidays?
You can land amazing deals on Benidorm all-inclusive holidays online. Some of the popular online travel websites for booking flights and hotels in Benidorm are
- Thomas Cook
If you seem unsure about organizing a trip independently, then you can hire a travel agent who can help you with finalizing a great package for Benidorm all-inclusive holidays.
Which are the best all-inclusive hotels in Benidorm?
Following are some of the most popular all-inclusive hotels in Benidorm. You can pick the one that fits your preferences and budget.
- Melia Benidorm
- Gala Placidia Hotel
- Hotel Levante Club & Spa
- Flamingo Oasis
- Marconfort Essence
- Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa
- Villa Del Mar Hotel
What is the weather like in Benidorm?
- If you want to enjoy the warm climate of Benidorm , then the months of June, July, August, and September will be the safest bet. During the summers, the temperature can go up to 35 to 40 degree Celsius, but usually, you will get a chance to experience a pleasant climate.
- Moreover, if you wish to spend your holidays in a quieter atmosphere, then you can visit Benidorm between the months of November to February. However, you should know that January and February are the coldest months of the year in Benidorm.
Before you make any last minute reservations for Benidorm all-inclusive holidays, ensure that you get a fair idea about the current weather situations. This will help you evade any sorts of inconveniences later.
What are some best places to visit in Benidorm?
There are plenty of wonderful spots for you to explore in Benidorm, but here are some of places that you should definitely make it to your itinerary list.
- Terra Natura
- Peacock Island
- Church of San Jaime and Santa Ana
- Villaitana Golf Club
- Old Town
- Cala Tio Ximo
- La Cruz de Benidorm
- Playa de Levante
- Poniente Beach
- Placa del Castell
Which is the closest airport to Benidorm?
Although Benidorm is a popular tourist destination, it has no airport of its own. To get to this city, you will have to first land at the Alicante International Airport which is almost 7 miles away. Then you’ll have to hire a private cab or a bus to get to your preferred location.
What kinds of tourist activities are popular in Benidorm?
- Shopping the local markets
- Getting a taste of authentic Spanish cuisine
- Commuting via the coastal trains
- Leisurely beach walks
- Swimming with the dolphins
What kind of transport is available in Benidorm?